Thursday, February 14, 2008

The first time..

Well, I never thought I'd make up a blog like this, coz I'm too lazy..But a good friend of mine The Fallen Angel (http://www.satanzmantra.blogspot.com/) has been eating away my ears for quite some time with his constant demand that I start a blog on my own...Well here it is...
I think I owe an explanation regarding my blog URL http://www.darkning.blogspot.com/. Well, we get intermittent visions of things during flashes of lightning..Well what if just the opposite of Lightning happens?? Darkning?? Flashes of darkness...That's what I explore here...Normally in private, but now, I've been coerced to share...And actually I don't seem to mind it right now...
Till next post, paakkalaam...

2 comments:

Lucifer said...

welcome to d blog-o-sphere dude...now we'll get to c d paradox of d lone wolf...his cries of pain n his howl of victory...his deep thoughts mixed wid d peter pan syndrome...a visual paradox...a writers paradox...a readers paradox...a dewdrop wedded to a swordblade

Highlander said...

@mayz
Alright dude, you've finally succeeded in convincing me to start my blog..lessee wazzup in store of this wolf..and his audience..:-)